Frequently Asked Questions
Refund & Returns Policies
Unfortunately, there are NO returns, refunds or exchanges allowed. All sales are FINAL. Rose Gold Crystals LLC reserves the right to refuse any request regarding returns, refunds and/or exchanges. This extends to any and every purchase made Via instagram (@RoseGoldCrystals) and/or on the www.RoseGoldCrystals.com website (i.e.: Instagram Orders, crystals, jewelry, gift cards, Etc.)
Due to our no refunds, returns, or exchanges policy, we do accept any gifted items.
YES, THERE IS! There is free U.S. shipping for any purchase(s) $35.00.
Unfortunately, we do NOT offer free international shipping. If you prefer a shipping method beyond USPS we do offer FedEx, feel free to contact me via Instagram (@RoseGoldCrystals) or send me an email at Jayleen@RoseGoldCrystals.com. Otherwise, we ship all international orders via USPS.
International customers will be responsible for all shipping & custom fees regarding your purchase(s).
Once a package is shipped, we no longer have control over the package. International customers are responsible for contacting their local carrier to determine the status of any package through the tracking number we provide you via email/text messages.
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, I try to get your orders out quickly but most importantly safely. So all fulfilled and paid orders will only be shipped on . You will receive an email/text notifying you that your order has been shipped. I appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
- There is also a processing period that may take 2 to 5 days on top of your shipping days.
- : say packaging an order takes 3 days, and you paid for Priority Mail (3-day delivery), your order should be received on the 6th day of your purchase. This is just an estimate. We do not control your local post office on when they deliver the mail.
- Once an order has been placed, the designated address cannot be changed. Please be sure to put in the correct address you wished your order to be shipped to when completing a purchase. We do not offer returns or refunds on missing packages that have been marked as delivered. Please contact the post office for any missing packages that have been delivered.
- If an order is returned to Rose Gold Crystals LLC due to incorrect shipping address, or because you moved and did not update your forwarding mailing address, we will contact you regarding the updating of your shipping address and you will be responsible for paying the new shipping fee. If we don't receive a response within 7 days upon receiving returned & undamaged items, the buyer will be refunded in full (minus shipping costs).
The rates are calculated through USPS shipping and postal rates. If there is a preferred shipping company that works best for you, feel free to contact me via instagram (@RoseGoldCrystals) or send me an email at Jayleen@RoseGoldCrystals.com
**The rate will be calculated and reflected based on recommended shipping service**
- All packages include a tracking number with tracking updates. We do not offer returns or refunds or exchanges on missing packages that have been marked as delivered. Sadly, once a package is shipped, it is no longer within my control. Shipments can be delayed due to a variety of reasons such as traffic or bad weather. Check the status of your shipment using your email address and tracking number. All inquiries regarding lost or damaged packages should be directed to the delivery carrier (USPS, UPS, DHL, EMS. etc.).
- If a package is left unclaimed or returned to sender (Rose Gold Crystals LLC), we will reach out to you directly via Instagram or Email so we can get you your package properly, however, you will be responsible for re-shipping cost. If we do NOT receive a response within 7 days, the buyer will be refunded for the undamaged item in full, minus the shipping cost.
- All Instagram orders/claims will be listed on the “Instagram Order” page or simply just search your Instagram handle in the search bar. All orders will be posted within 12 hours of claims/feed sales or any other orders made through Instagram.
- If your order/username is still not available to complete your purchase after the 24 hours, feel free to contact me and we will get you set up. Be sure you are including any special characters, numbers, or repeated letters you may use in your instagram username (i.e.: _ , - , . )
- The listing will have a cumulative list of all the items you have claimed via Live Sales, Feed Sales, and/or Story Sales within the description box.
- Please make sure that all the information matches and is correct before proceeding to purchase. All payments must be made within 24 hours of your order.
If, for any reason, your listing is not posted on the website, these are the possible reasons:
- Be sure you are including any special characters, numbers, or repeated letters you may use in your instagram username (i.e.: _ , - , . )
- All orders are still pending after any Live, Feed or Story Sales on Instagram. Give it 12 hours after purchasing via Instagram for your order(s) to be prepared. All listings will be posted after that time frame.
- A link for your order will be sent to your DM directly to make a purchase.
Orders that have not been paid within 24 hours of posting will be CANCELED. (Upon the cancellation of your order, your instagram account will be BLOCKED from further Instagram sales & purchases.)
If you feel as if your account was wrongfully blocked, feel free to contact me via email: Jayleen@Rosegoldcrystals.com with your instagram handle and listings.
Open Box Policy
- “Open Box” is an optional practice of holding paid orders until you are ready for them to be shipped altogether. This way you can:
- Add more items while limiting wasteful packaging materials (ECO- Friendly)
- Limiting shipping cost for purchasing multiple items at different times
Be mindful that:
- Selecting "Open Box" Shipping; you are agreeing to ALL Terms & Conditions of Open Box Policy.
- Open Box orders are held for up to 2 WEEKS ONLY. After 2 weeks, shipping must be made to ship our your order. Failure to make payment can result in your order being canceled and the deposit for the "Open Box" order kept as restocking fee and storage fee.
- To be eligible for the "Open Box" option, you will have to pay the full amount of the current invoice within 24 hours upon request.
- Please enter "Open Box" in ♡ Note to Me ♡ and during checkout, you can select the shipping option "OPEN BOX" which will not charge you for shipping fee.
- There is FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDER(S) OVER $35.00, COLLECTIVELY.
- Shipping fee will be added accordingly if order is under $35.00.
- Selecting Open Box means you agree to NOT ship your items until you notify me to do so. We will contact you at the end of the second week regarding the closing of your order.
- : All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
There are several ways to closing your Open Box order(s):
1) Send us a message on Instagram: @RoseGoldCrystals or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number(s) and the message "Close my Open Box(es), please",
"This upcoming order & Order #2504 & #1258 close my box please"
2) We will follow up on all Open Box orders and see if you will like to close or extend the duration an extra week.
3) There is FREE SHIPPING for order(s) $35.00, collectively. Shipping fee will be added accordingly if order is $35.00.
Failure to make payment can result in your order being canceled and the deposit for the "Open Box" order kept as restocking fee and storage fee.
OPEN BOX MEANS YOU DO WANT TO SHIP YOUR ORDER UNTIL YOU CLOSE YOUR BOX. YOU MUST PAID FOR SHIPPING ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR ORDER (please see #3).
All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
* By requesting for a Open Box Order, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions *
Payment Plan Policy
Yes, we do! To be eligible for a payment plan, your order must reach the minimum of $150.00+ (excluding shipping fee).
In order to set up a payment plan, please message me via Instagram (@RoseGoldCrystals) or email Jayleen@RoseGoldCrystals.com with the subject line: “Payment Plan Request”
- There is a 25% Non-Refundable Deposit due: This fee is the initial down payment for your payment plan. It will be due immediately upon starting the payment plan. This percentage is reflected off the total of your purchase
- (Example: if you have an order of $150.00, to start a payment plan, the non-refundable down payment will be $37.50. That price is also taken off the overall cost as well)
- The next 25% is due weekly / 7 days until the invoice is fulfilled and paid.
- If a payment is missed, within 24 hours, your order will automatically be cancelled. It is your responsibility to keep track of your payment plan. All the payments/deposit will be kept as non-refundable & restocking fee.
- Your order is only shipped when your payment is paid in FULL.
- Coupons and/or Promotional Codes are allowed for payment plans.
All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
** By requesting for a Payment Plan, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions **
Subscribing to the newsletter, you’re opting in to receive emails regarding new arrivals, discount codes and promotions from Rose Gold Crystals ♡
- E-Gift cards (Electronic Gift Cards) are NOT physical gift cards and are only valid for the use of purchasing online through the Rose Gold Crystals website.
- E-Gift cards can NOT be used to lower the balance or paid off any orders from any other website other than Rose Gold Crystals.
- E-Gift cards expire within 5 years from the day of purchase.
- E-Gift cards are NON-REFUNDABLE. All eGift card purchases are FINAL.
- E-Gift cards emails can occasionally be filtered and sent to your spam folder via email. If you don’t see our email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Please input the correct email address when purchasing an E-Gift card. Double check before making the purchase. We are not responsible for incorrect emails.
- Rose Gold Crystals LLC reserves the right to cancel any E-Gift Cards where fraud or misuse is suspected.
- All crystals and stones may have various inclusions, chips, cracks or other markings that make each stone unique. These are not "defects" but are natural markings and inclusions made by Mother Nature created beauty. Please refer to the photos of each item to view them prior to purchasing.
- When photographing our crystals, although we do our best to get the best representation of the true colors of our crystals and stones, sometimes there might be a slight color variation. Due to computer screen resolutions as well as lighting and photography, colors may vary slightly.
- While our minerals and crystals are stable, please always remember to wash your hands after handling them. Licking, tasting, or otherwise consuming our minerals or crystals may result in significant health consequences. Avoid inhaling any dust from them. Please use your common sense while handling them. You should not permit your pets or children to have access to them. If You fear you, your child, or your pet is having a reaction to our minerals or crystals, please seek immediate medical attention. Rose Gold Crystals LLC does not promise any form of healing. Consult your doctor or a professional for any health concerns or questions. We do not promote crystals as a form of medication. Many crystals are sharp and heavy and must be handle with proper care, we are not responsible for any injuries resulting from crystals.
- Policy subjected to change at anytime and it is customer's responsibility to keep up with any updates and changes on our website and policies.
- By browsing and making purchases from this site you agree and understood to all terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Sales@RoseGoldCrystals.com.